Re: [CH] Austin Hot Spots

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Thu, 23 Dec 2004 20:00:39 -0800

That's only because the two of you have already gone to an exotic
spot...together! I know, it wuz yars ago, and yer chompin at the bit!
You already live in an exotic spot. Right, Dave? couldn't you justify
another one, to check out the flora and fauna? old Doug just up the road
a bit(from you, that is)