Re: [CH] Chipotles - Smokers - Down Under - Seeds for 2005 OF

Love2Troll (Love2Troll@kc.rr.com)
Fri, 14 Jan 2005 12:24:09 -0600

> Are you shipping Jim rocoto seeds as well?

Kris,

Yes, but only a few mixed in a couple other C. pubescens varieties.  I'm sure he would appreciate some strictly rocotos.

Jim,

I mailed .7 oz Lemon Drop C. baccatum & 2 ounces of mixed C. pubescens.  No idea how many seeds we are talking about.  I had hoped to send you some Cumari powder, but don't have enough even for a small vial.

JohnT