Re: [CH] Trying again-subscription instructions?

Uncle Dirty Dave (xrated@ameritech.net)
Fri, 28 Jan 2005 21:51:56 -0600

Marilyn wrote:
> I sent this last night, but I didn't see it come through.  Actually, I'm
> wondering if I broke the lsit because there hasn't been a single CH message
> since.

I didn't see it yesterday. But, I sure did today.

> ANYWAY, Ron Levi is lost in cyberspace and can't get back on CH's.  I can't
> remember the secret subscription ritual.  If some kind soul will post the
> new instructions again I promise I'll save it this time.

The only real secret is to not mail the confirmation back to Majordomo
as the e-mail says - but to the "chile-heads-request" where you
originally sent the subscription request. It's been a while since the
list info was published on the list. I used to keep a copy of it .
But, I changed e-mailers to Thunderbird and much of my subscription
info didn't make the trip -- mostly because I screwed up. Lemme go see
I still have the info in Eudora or Netscrap .......

Success ... buried in my old Mozilla e-mail program

Send SUBSCRIBE to chile-heads-request@globalgarden.com (or to
chile-heads-digest-request@globalgarden.com if you want the digest).

When you get the authorization back, ignore the address directions and
send it to the same address you used to send the request. Don't send
it to majordomo, since that interface is buried in SPAM and is pretty
much ignored.

--
ENJOY!!!
--------

REMEMBER - Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity!!!

1455 Days and Counting!!!