Re: [CH] Peat Pellets

NECM (northeast.chileman@gmail.com)
Fri, 18 Feb 2005 19:02:15 -0600

Hi Linda,
This is one of those, Less filling!/Tastes Great!, controversies. I've
used Jiffy Peat pellets & pots for years & have only praise for them.
The one drawback is they do tend to dry out quickly so maintaining
them a bit more trouble. As Charlie wrote about the netting stifiling
root growth, I've read the peat pots inhibit root growth also. Take a
look at this picture & you decide....

http://home.comcast.net/~thenortheastchileman/wsb/media/148143/site1077.jpg

Hope this helps,
NECM