Re: [CH] Indiana Hot luck & Fiery Foods Expo

Hobby Farmer (hobbyfarmer@t-one.net)
Mon, 21 Mar 2005 12:16:40 -0500

Well, Dustin, we live straight across Lake Michigan from Green Bay,
and we just hop in the car and go!  Lots of hot food, wine, good
folks and live music.  The hot luck is Friday afternoon till? and
the Expo is Saturday.  Lots of motels in the Madison area, or you
can camp at Clifty Falls State Park, right on the edge of town.

We are still buried in snow here, and it was below zero last
Tuesday, so the drive is worth it just to see green grass and
flowering trees.  It takes us about 7 hours from here (Scottville),
but a lot of it is not freeway - we go down US31.  You would be on
freeway most of the way.....

Those of you heading to Madison, see you in a couple of weeks!

Hobby Farmer