Re: [CH] A recipe & restaraunt recommendation

Yvonne B (lemurtx@hotmail.com)
Mon, 28 Mar 2005 09:30:49 -0600

That Rudy's on Research is right down the street from me! I haven't been
there since they've been advertising they have Dublin Dr. Pepper-- it's made
with pure can sugar, the original Dr. Pepper recipe, rather than with high
fructose corn syrup that's used in all the other Dr. Pepper bottling plants.

--Yvonne