Re: [CH] New (Old) Member

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Thu, 07 Apr 2005 18:46:21 -0700

Well, Richard, obviously, having gotten replies from both Mr. Campbell
and yours truly, ya musta gone and did it! Welcome back, hope you enjoy
the list, which is, at the moment in a sorta hiatus, or people being
busy, lazy, or otherwise. Just wait until all the chiles start sprouting
or being planted, then there should be more activity.Seattle, huh? There
are a few CHers there, and of course, me on Vancouver Island, where we
share the Orcas with youse guys:-))! At least according to our native
brethern. Cheers, old Doug in BC, still alive and still here. Well, at
least I am still here, somedays not so sure about the alive bit! :-)))