Re: [CH] Carl's Jr. Ad Features Baby in Womb!

Uncle Dirty Dave (xrated@ameritech.net)
Fri, 15 Apr 2005 07:28:30 -0500

Myron Menaker wrote:

> A Carl's Jr. ad for their "Spicy Burger" with jalapeņos features a baby
> in the womb....an unusual approach!
>
> http://www.adage.com/shared/includes/spotwin.html?vid=carlsjr-baby05.asf
>
>                                           Myron
>
>   PS Yes, of course I'll have to try it!!
>          Hardee's will probably have it...same company.

Probably will happen ... although I don't expect anything very spicy.
Right now the Hardee's in my area are torn between Lo-Carb breakfast
bowls and the return of the Frisco Burger ... meanwhile Rally's is
kicking their arses with their Pepper Jack Doubles at 2/U$3 - 'cause,
Hey! You gotta eat!   Bv)=

--
ENJOY!!!
--------

If voting could really change things it would be illegal!!!

1376 Days and Counting