Re: [CH] My turn to be flogged

Uncle Dirty Dave (xrated@ameritech.net)
Sun, 24 Apr 2005 14:23:32 -0500

jim@wildpepper.com wrote:
> Never thought I'd need it, so I ignored the messages concerning it when
> they appeared.
>
> I need to do some research in the chilehead archives.  How do I get
> there?
>
> I've tried on my own & can't seem to do it.  S search turned up a bunch
> of dead links & dead-ends.  I need to find some of the posts I've done
> over the last few years.

This is the last one I book marked and it is still live. You can get
to the rest off this with a little work.

http://www.globalgarden.com/Chile-Heads/Archives/vol.200307/

--
ENJOY!!!
--------

If a nation values anything more than freedom, it will lose its
freedom; and the irony of it is that if it is comfort or money it
values more, it will lose that, too. -- W. Somerset Maugham

1367 Days and Counting