RE: [CH] Request for themes :-)

Mark Ellis (mark@artisansrus.com)
Thu, 28 Apr 2005 07:33:35 +1000

My "odd"  suggestions....

Dead Pods Society

Three Habs and a Funeral

Of Manzana and Men

Twister  (of course!)  ;-)

The Last Chipotle

We were Savinas

Brotherhood of the Pepper

Black Cuban Down

The Count of Red Savina

Sweet Home Habanero

Gangs of Open Fields

My Big Fat Jamaican Scotch Bonnet

Cheers
Mark E. in Oz
http://www.zymurgia.com
~ fermentation & preserving forums and more......

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com
[mailto:owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com] On Behalf Of jim@wildpepper.com
Sent: Thursday, 28 April 2005 1:41 AM
To: chile-heads@globalgarden.com
Subject: [CH] Request for themes :-)

Before submitting, please understand that these will go into a quasi- sort
of public domain.  Also understand that you have my eternal gratitude, even
if I won't remember who suggested what two weeks from now :-)  We mostly
seem to do knock offs of Hollywood titles (knuckle draggers will no doubt
see similarities to another industry that does the same thing :-P)  This
runs the risk of making them a bit dated, and obscure unless the movie is a
classic.  It needn't be limited to movies though, as last years outstanding
one showed.

Already suggested:

Lord of the Sting
Fellowship of the Sting