Re: [CH] Seeds

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Sat, 07 May 2005 19:17:50 -0700

Byron wrote:

> Any chance  any one saved some seeds from  "Calvins Bullets"

Well, not me. All I ever got from Calvin was his powder. And we were
back and forth for a few years, until he disappeared, and I do know why.
He has moved or changed his address, certainly changed his phone # and
his email. Sorry Byron, can't help. Ask Jim what he was supplying him
with, which is what was happening at the end. Calvin became extremely
sensitive/allergic to ALL nightshade, which includes peppers, hot &
mild, tomatoes, potatoes, etc. so had no alternative but to quit with
his hobby. As well, there were other things he had to deal with. I
really feel for him, and wish that I could contact him again. Hope that
helps, but not much, I'm afraid...cheers, Doug in BC...I am certain that
Jim will be able to supply you with powder if you ask him.