Re: [CH] Chile-Heads Digest V8 #803 (B-B-Q)

Uncle Dirty Dave (xrated@ameritech.net)
Thu, 12 May 2005 20:16:01 -0500

R.M.Neely wrote:

> Thanks for the recipe. Sweet with a little heat goes
> well with wife.  I like a little sour with HEAT! We do
> the whole hog(~80 lb)roast over hickory on Labor Day.

> Thanks again, Marshall
>   By the way, have not posted in looong time.  What
> address do I use to post to forum?

Same one you used to post your original request - either

chile-heads@globalgarden.com     -=OR=-

chile-heads-digest@globalgarden.com

--
ENJOY!!!
--------

"There are more instances of the abridgement of the freedom of the
people by the gradual and silent encroachment of those in power, than
by violent and sudden usurpation." -- James Madison

1348 Days and Counting