Re: [CH] =Mark in NY

AndyB (barnhart@mfire.com)
Mon, 16 May 2005 17:58:37 -0400

All,

I Just spoke to Mark Stevens at NYU Hospital.  He has just been
scheduled for by-pass surgery tomorrow (Tuesday) at about noon.

He says that he is now beyond "stir crazy", and to pass on that he has
three hot sauces and one peppermill filled with tellicherry peppercorns
on his table;  I guess that the Drs. haven't figured this out yet.
Once a CH -- always a CH.

AndyB