Re: [CH] RE: =Mark in NY

Uncle Dirty Dave (xrated@ameritech.net)
Fri, 20 May 2005 18:26:48 -0500

Rich Stevens wrote:
> I spoke to =Mark today.  He's still in ICU Recovery.  He doesn't feel too
> well, to say the least, but according to the doctors, he's doing about as
> well as expected.  It will probably be at least a couple of more days before
> he is moved to a room with a phone.  I'll pass on more information as it
> becomes available.

Thanks for the updates, Rich. Keep those cards and letters coming in.

Bv)=

--
ENJOY!!!
--------

No man is an island, entire of itself. Every man is a piece of the
manor of thy friends or of thine own were.

Any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind. And
therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls. It tolls for
thee. -- John Donne