Re: [CH] Hot Licks Festival

Ron Levi (ronlevi@pacbell.net)
Tue, 24 May 2005 12:07:50 -0700 (PDT)

--- Marilyn <plantphreak@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Wandered down to the fesival for a little while today.
> Grabbed some of my
> favorite sauces, I always taste tons of stuff and bring the
> same things
> home-Burning Desire, Ring of Fire and Baboon Ass.   Saw Janis
> and Ron, ran
> into Curt and Susie.  Where was Dr. Bob?
>
> Marilyn

Hi Marilyn,

It was great too see you! Sorry I did not have time to really
talk to you much, we were slammed. It's always a hectic time
behind the booth.

The Hot Licks Fiery Food Festival, which began in 1995, was
designed to showcase the wild and emerging world of spicy foods
in San Diego. It has grown during the past 10 years, and is
attended by thousands of people each year. Besides the sheer
entertainment value of this event, each year proceeds from the
event are donated to a charitable organization.

Thanks to all the Chile-heads that came out and spent a little
green. Proceeds from this years festival went to ALSA.

The ALS Association (ALSA) is the only national not-for-profit
voluntary health organization dedicated solely to the fight
against amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (often called Lou Gehrig's
disease). The mission of The ALS Association is to find a cure
for and improve living with ALS.  The ALS Association, Greater
San Diego Chapter is dedicated to families affected by
Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis through patient support, advocacy
efforts, public awareness and education while enabling research
for a cure and improving quality of life.

Innuendo Enterprises LLC is extremely proud to be a part of
events like this which benefit organizations that help so many
people. Craig Learner and his business associate Jane Wagner are
the owners of the fabulous Seaport store, Hot Licks, which hosts
this event.

To any of you that will be in OC in June, See you at the Zesty
Best Show. Innuendo Enterprises LLC will be hosting the Dave's
Gourmet Booth, Stop by and say hi!

Hottest Regards,

Ron Levi
Innuendo Enterprises LLC
"Gourmet Food, Gourmet Customer Service"
408-847-4047PH
408-847-5424FX

Makers of:

Baboon Ass Brand Habanero Hot Sauce - "Wild Flavor, Vicious Bite!"
Baboon Ass Brand Gone Rabid Hot Sauce - "Once Bitten Survival is Unlikely!"
Bucky Goldstien's Hot Sauce - "Saddle Up Yer Tastebuds!"
Two Goombaz Gourmet Italian Gravies