Re: [CH] Hot sauce of the month

Linda Panter (lipant@sympatico.ca)
Wed, 1 Jun 2005 13:58:53 -0400

American Spice Co has one, and I really recommend them as someone
good to do business with. No affiliation. Dan is great.

www.americanspice.com

Linda

----- Original Message -----
From: Ben
To: chile-heads@globalgarden.com
Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2005 1:28 PM
Subject: [CH] Hot sauce of the month

A few years back I joined the "Hot sauce of the month" club at
Coyote
Moon.  Then I got backlogged with hot sauces and quit.  I'm ready
start again, but Coyote Moon doesn't seem to be around anymore.
At
least, not the hot sauce version.  Does anyone have any
suggestions
for places with good clubs?  Obviously I'd like to get different,
unique stuff.  Not the same re-labeled store brands month after
month.

Feel free to e-mail me privately if you want to suggest something
you
own or are invested in.

Thanks,
Ben