Re: [CH] Puerto Rican Red Savinas

Linda Panter (lipant@sympatico.ca)
Thu, 2 Jun 2005 22:05:11 -0400

Oh man what I wouldn't do to have that plant!!!  I have a couple
of orange savinas started from OLD seeds Karen S brought to
Canada (as a hab, not a seeds LOL).  And I have some roccotos
that are coming up nicely too. Some I will put outside, some I am
going to keep indoors in my hydroponic set up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Linda
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Some people try to turn back their odometers. Not me - I want
people to know WHY I look this way: I've traveled a long way and
some of the roads weren't paved.

----- Original Message -----
From: =Mark
To: chile-heads@globalgarden.com
Sent: Thursday, June 02, 2005 4:46 PM
Subject: [CH] Puerto Rican Red Savinas

Garry Howard submitted this to his BBQ list today, check out the
third pic:

"Here are some pics of my red savina plant. I harvested a gallon
ziplock
bag full
a week or so ago. I have another half gallon I harvested
previously. I just put
them in the freezer rather than drying them. These are plenty
hot!

http://www.garryhoward.com/Rincon/images/habanero_plant_may_21.jpg

http://www.garryhoward.com/Rincon/images/habanero_plant_1_may_21.jpg

http://www.garryhoward.com/Rincon/images/habaneros_may_21.jpg

I have enough to last me for awhile. The plant is still
producing, though. I
planted it back in January."

Garry

=Mark