Re: [CH] Inadvertant Chile Plants

Dave Drum (dirty_dave@chillicooks.org)
Sat, 09 Jul 2005 07:02:55 -0500

AndyB wrote:

> Appearantly, with zero assistance from me, the some unharvested pods
> fell to the soil, rotted, and released seeds, which then grew all on
> their own.
>
> No fungus; no flying white thingies; no squirrels, cats, deer, etc;
> no spiders; no mysterious wilting, rotting or ma lease.

> Perhaps now I might give them some slight assistance -- but I wouldn't
> want to muck up a good thing.

The proper term for those chilies is "volunteer". Unless you are of
the Jewish persuasion ... then they are a mitzvah.  Bv)=

--
ENJOY!!!
--------

"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is
a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, The Swiss hold
the America's Cup, France is accusing the United States of
arrogance, and Germany doesn't want to go to war."