Re: [CH] Emeril's Cajun Water

Rael64 (z42dkm@yahoo.com)
Mon, 11 Jul 2005 10:29:29 -0700 (PDT)

Cajun water, huh.  Weirdness, methinks.  Can't quite
figure out why one needs to reinvent stock.  Bidness,
I suppose.  But yeah, Brother Doug, I seem to
recollect eating many fine bowls of jambalaya or
gumbo, drinking far (*far*) too many cheap beers (not
to mention tequila), and letting loose a fury of
'cajun water'.  Lakes worth.  Probably quite a bit of
Acadian Natural Gas too.  I produce non-alcohol cajun
water now....possibly tinted due to a bit of green
kool-aid to chase the chiles down...often wishing for
a certain Hobbiest's peach-hab ice cream to cool it
all down when cooling is needed.

Damn that was fine ice cream.

Ahem...

(BAM? Maybe it was a shortening of BamBam? There is a
Flinstone resemblence...insulting bastard that I be)

Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles.......
Don
(still in desert limbo)

http://auctions.yahoo.com/