RE: RE: [CH] From the Hot Sauce Blog

Ces (ces@preferred.com)
Mon, 25 Jul 2005 22:56:19 -0400

 I'm still amazed they have barbeque in NYC and even more amazed that at
least to one reviewer it's good. Seriously though I've just about given up
on any real conversation on this list, though I certainly haven't
contributed a lot,
the times I have have been met with resounding silence. Anyway as far as I'm
concerned she posted (copied) something entertaining and I feel the list was
enriched by her posting.

Charlie

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com
[mailto:owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com] On Behalf Of
terrabyte@charter.net
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2005 6:47 PM
To: chile-heads@globalgarden.com
Subject: Re: RE: [CH] From the Hot Sauce Blog

Then you must be overwhelmingly excited about my original suggestion, since
it has been the ONLY response to Linda's regurgitations.

All I was saying is that if it's worth posting here, kick it off with a
comment.

Nick updates his blog 1-2 times a day. I was just envisioning an inifinte
copy-paste for the rest of the year. What's the point in that?

-Dustin