[CH] Chili Butter

Sandy Olson (sandyo@wctatel.net)
Wed, 27 Jul 2005 21:13:47 -0500

Hi C-Hers...I'm forwarding this message from Vicki who is a member of this
group but can't seem to have her posts go through.  Mike B. told her they go
into the trash for some unknown reason.  She really wants to be an active
member but may have to work through someone else.

SandyO
CH #1146, doing a good deed....besides the recipe sounds great!

----- Original Message -----
From: Vicki
To: Sandy Olson
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2005 1:04 PM
Subject: Chili Butter

Hi, Sandy...some people mentioned that they would like a recipe for chili
butter. Would you post it to CH since for some unknown reason I cannot
access the group.

Chili Butter

1/2 cup butter
2 teaspoons chili powder you prefer-jalapeno, ancho, etc.
1 teaspoon lime juice
1/8 teaspoon pepper
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper sauce

Have butter at room temperature and blend in other ingredients.  Return to
fridge for flavors to blend for about 2 - 3 hours.