[CH] Fwd: List Subscriptions

Bill Woodward (wpwood@gmail.com)
Fri, 29 Jul 2005 11:32:50 -0500

Forwarding this along at Rob's request.

- Bill

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rob Solarion <robs@dctexas.net>
Date: Jul 29, 2005 11:18 AM
To: Bill Woodward <wpwood@gmail.com>

Yes, I got this message in the digest.  I, too, am trying to switch
my email address, but I can't figure out how to do it.  I need to
unsub <roberto@1starnet.com> and resub <robs@dctexas.net>.  My
<roberto> address expires on Sunday, so my digests to that address
will bounce back to the moderator.  Bill, please forward this message
along to CH for me, as I can't probably send a message from this
unsub'ed new address.  Thanks.

Incidentally I just got the following message when I tried to sub my
new address.  But I have not received any authorization key.  My own
personal slowmotiondoomsday list is also Majordomo.  I've been
moderating that list for almost 10 years, so I am completely familiar
with the Majordomo process.  R.

**** Your request to Majordomo@globalgarden.com:
****
****    subscribe chile-heads-digest robs@dctexas.net