Re: [CH] The Bread

Bill Woodward (wpwood@gmail.com)
Fri, 29 Jul 2005 15:31:38 -0500

On 7/29/05, RisaG <radiorlg@yahoo.com> wrote:
> The amounts in the recipe are enough for a 1.5 lb loaf in a normal bread
> machine, not much to convert. I made it in the ABM with these amounts a long
> time ago. Put the red savina in at the beeps though.

So, at the risk of hearing a *really* scary answer, about how much red
savina powder is in there by volume?  The recipe calls for 2 oz. of
red savina powder.  How many tablespoons is that?

And thanks greatly to the people who responded to my request for the recipe!

- Bill

--
Bill Woodward     wpwood@saifa.net      http://www.saifa.net

"I have more trouble with D. L. Moody than with any other man I ever
met." -- D. L. Moody
        s/D. L. Moody/Bill Woodward/g