Re: [CH] What are the odds?

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Tue, 02 Aug 2005 09:17:11 -0400

I had Mango Habanero ice cream at a Hotluck several years ago.  It was
tasty but literally instantly physically addicting.  You were fine as long
as you kept spooning the cold stuff into your mouth, but the instant you
stopped the heat would start to grow, and grow, AND GROW!  Until you got
another spoonful in...

At 07:38 AM 8/2/2005, Ben wrote:
>Has anyone else seen:
>http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/lifestyle/text/0,1904,FOOD_16296_34824,00.html
>
>What are the odds that a chile based ice cream will be chosen?  I've
>made habanero-lime ice cream, but the only story behind it is that I
>wanted a spicy ice-cream.
>
>-Ben

=Mark

    * Homer:  Lisa, honey, are you saying you are never going to eat any
            animal again?   What about bacon?
    * Lisa: No.
    * Homer: Ham?
    * Lisa: No.
    * Homer: Pork chops?
    * Lisa: Dad! Those all come from the same animal...
    * Homer: Heh, heh, heh. Oh, suuure Lisa. A wonderful, magical animal!

       http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens