Re: [CH] Powder

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Fri, 19 Aug 2005 22:12:36 -0500

Sandy Olson wrote:

> SandyO
> CH #1146, of the moderate persuasion
> Grand Poobah of the Moderate Corps (but, alas, without warriors.  Where's
> Lt. Erich?)

  I guess I was AWOL there for a little while; sorry.

  In addition to pet food, the company I work for also makes mink food, and it's the busy
season for that at the moment.  Between 50 plus hour weeks there, the baby, and a new puppy,
any time for daddy's activities is sadly limited.  (Though I do try to get at least 9 holes
in every weekend... try being the operative word there.)

  On topic: I use a coffee grinder for my powders, though I would bet that for anyone with a
decent size harvest, it would be a little tedious to use something so small.  Works great
for me though!

  Sandy had a little taste.  Ground fine enough, eh?

--
Erich
C-H # 2099 & First Lieutenant of the Moderate Corps