Re: [CH] first ripe chiltepin today

Shaun aRe (shaun_are@zenlunatics.co.uk)
Mon, 22 Aug 2005 12:22:57 +0100

Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 15:32:13 -0500
From: jim@wildpepper.com
Subject: Re: [CH] first ripe chiltepin today

"Probably covered
up with rotten Morning Glory by now."

Hey Jim!

Have you found them particularly bad/invasive/virile/numorous over there
this year too? Here we all but eradicated them from our place some years
ago, and this past couple of years we'd not had to do much to keep well on
top of them. This year however, they're bloody everywhere, the sods! They're
trying their damndest to choke out everything. Even all the hedges are
unusually VERY choked up with them.

There's summink weird in't air all oer't bloomin' globe this year I tells
ye!...

Shaun 'By 'ECK!' aRe"

Sometimes, the true and living thought bubbling rapidly up from the
depths of the mind, surfaces with a severe case of the Bends."