Re: [CH] Death by Hotpot /&/ Mary-Anne says hello

beth@bayoutraders.com ("beth@bayoutraders.com")
Fri, 2 Sep 2005 14:41:02 -0400

I am glad this came back up....gmail is a great option, I love it
especially for as my online memory.

Another option is signing in at www.mail2web.com and C/P the relevent text
in a message and you will be sending via your usual email server and in
text.

Beth in Texas

PS:  Howdy JohnT!

Good thinking, JohnT!  Let's hope that works.   I forgot about
gmail. :-)  Never got around to using it much myself as had no real
need.

Chilebuzz

http://mail2web.com/ .