Re: Re: [CH] Subscribing to chile-heads list via gmail

JohnT (Love2Troll@kc.rr.com)
Sun, 11 Sep 2005 07:57:57 -0500

> M-A writes:  Just changed my setting so this just might work.

Mary-Anne,

Not there yet.  All of my gmail accounts are working even though posts take
forever to show up on the list.

Here are what some gmail users formats look like:

MattE    Content-type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
JohnT   Content-type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
DavidA  Content-type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
BillW    Content-type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Ben      Content-type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Mary-Anne   Content-type: multipart/alternative;
Mary-Anne   Content-type: multipart/alternative;

When I send rich text it shows: Content-type: multipart/alternative;
When I send plain text it shows: Content-type: text/plain;
charset=ISO-8859-1

Not sure if gmail email forms look the same to Mac users as to PC users.

My PC forms look like this when I send rich text:
http://www.fototime.com/28805D5A7D9EBD0/orig.jpg

And they look like this when I send plain text:
http://www.fototime.com/3F941F8C55C1C4D/orig.jpg

I think you run a Mac, right?  Can you see my pictures?

JohnT