Re: [CH] El Yucateo

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Mon, 12 Sep 2005 11:55:18 -0700

Matt, if Sandy is not already spooked by the miniscule amount which she
entrusted to her tender taste buds, you have really thrown her a curve
with that comment :-) ! To give the green version it's due, it is the
only non East Indian hot sauce for sale at my favourite East Indian
market, all of the remainder are very hot Caribbean sauces! MMMMM
Dandies! Cheers, Doug in BC