Re: [CH] Columbus, Ohio

Dave Drum (dirty_dave@chillicooks.org)
Fri, 30 Sep 2005 16:37:46 -0500

Doug Burchfield wrote:

> Coming out of lurk mode once again. We will be moving to Columbus, Ohio
> soon. My husband will be leaving on Monday. Any suggestions as to some good
> places to find spicy food in that area? Also, what kind of chiles will I be
> able to grow there? (The only place north that I have lived is Alaska and I
> don't think that experience will help me much here.)

I think John Hard (of CaJohn's Sauces, etc) is based in Columbus. As
is our chile photo archivist ... so, you should be among friends. And
not too far from next year's Open Fields. Which I really do plan to
get to some year.    Bv)=

--
ENJOY!!!
--------

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and
car keys to teenage boys. -- P.J. O'Rourke, Civil Libertarian