Re: [CH] Meatballs (thanks!)

NECM (northeast.chileman@gmail.com)
Tue, 4 Oct 2005 22:26:44 -0400

jt was able to serve his "Italiano" burritos to a number of hungry
OF's participants at the hotel we ended up at after the rainout on
Sunday afternoon & at Jim & Abbey's place later on....... I didn't see
a scrap of them on anyone's plate as the plates were thrown in the
trash......

'nough said as to the taste.... Tanks everyone (especiallt jt), for
recipes & cooking up a tasty meal
NECM

--
Is this where I'm suppose to attach some witty little ditty?