Re: [CH] Dehydrator

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Wed, 05 Oct 2005 19:12:04 -0700

By...if you made it, it is bound to work as desired, AND be approved!
How is that for trust? Glad you made it home in one piece..now you will
have ground chiles coming outta your ears. I am also, as I brought my
pots in and will try and winter them over, as I have done before. We got
an OK from our Dr for to go to our son's in Chilliwack for Thanksgiving.
Marie is feeling much better with these new meds she is on, thankfully.
She has not had a heart episode for about 3 days, nor has she had
vertigo. She was just about passing out with that before he changed her
pills, and the amount. We are really forunate in having the guy we have.
Bill even makes house calls, and if he is not happy with her reports
from lab work, he phones, even when he is away teaching, which is what
he has been doing this past summer. We have known him since 1981 when he
first started practise, and I knew some of his family years before
that...geat guy, good Dr who really keeps up on whatever is new, we are
fortunate to have him as a friend, as well as our GP. Cheers, Doug in BC