Re: [CH] JimC cooks?

Dave Drum (dirty_dave@chillicooks.org)
Wed, 12 Oct 2005 16:44:53 -0500

JohnT wrote:

>> Is the clip available on the TV-Food web site?

> I don't think so.  No problem as I have the entire show on DVD at better
> quality and can burn you (and others) a copy.

> No idea why the clip didn't work for you.  Would you do me a favor and
> try the short avi from the Roker on the Road from O.F. 2004....

> http://www.fototime.com/1D4EB344C259094/orig.avi

> http://www.fototime.com/1D4EB344C259094/conv.wmv

> The wmv is the same format as the clip that wouldn't work for you.

OK. As reported earlier - the Roker on the Road clip lasted 11
seconds. And the JimC at the firehouse thing did work under Internet
Exploder - even though it took its own sweet time about getting around
to showing it to me. After indicating it was "done" and then sitting
there like a bump on a log. I had started doing something else when
the sound alerted me to something going on ...   Bv)=

Nice clip. I guess firemen are just as dumb as the rest of us.  Bv)=

I wish I knew why my FireFox doesn't like your set-up. The temporary
deal you set up did the same as the original. Worked with Exploder but
not with FireFox.   Feh!

I appreciate the effort. If this stuff was too easy everyone would be
doing it and we wouldn't be unique any more.

--
ENJOY!!!
--------

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and
car keys to teenage boys. -- P.J. O'Rourke, Civil Libertarian