Re: [CH] JimC cooks?

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Wed, 12 Oct 2005 21:28:28 -0700

Hey By....you sure must be feeling much better! He made an error in
judgement and told me once, long time ago,that he was a moderate
CH....so I cooked him a milder version of my Greek Chicken, and I ain't
heard the end of it yet! Next time I cook for Jim C it will burn his
britches! Well, his taste buds, anyway! Tell me it was too mild, huh?
Cheers, Doug, who just returned with Marie from Chilliwack at our son's
for Thanksgiving gobble gobble! Great food, even if I did do most of it!
But very mild though, chile heads, they aint! For all interested, Marie
is feeling a lot better, our Dr phoned today to see how she was feeling
with her new meds....great Doc! And we had only been home an hour or so,
but he had written down when we were coming home!