Re: [CH] container growing question

John H. Sphar (jsphar@pacbell.net)
Mon, 17 Oct 2005 14:52:59 -0700 (PDT)

I have a theory about that which may or may not be
correct.  Canada has a reputation for being a great
place from which to remail contraband. Schedule I
drugs into the US for example, like psylocybin from
Phillipines to the US via Canada.  I also read that
George Bush and Alberto Gonzales wanted to remedy
that.  Maybe they're trying.

John S.