Re: [CH] Peppahead?

Dave Drum (dirty_dave@chillicooks.org)
Mon, 24 Oct 2005 16:30:25 -0500

honeybee wrote:
> Hi All,
> Can someone enlighten me as to what "Peppahead" is?  This morning I
> got an email with this information.....

Never heard of 'em. But, they likely never heard of me, either.  Bv)=

> "The following information is a reminder of your current mailing list
> subscription:

> You are subscribed to the following list: Peppahead"
> "You may automatically unsubscribe from this list at any time by
> visiting the following URL:"

> Except I didn't subscribe to any list!

> The only thing I can think of is ... I ordered a chile catalog but the
> place stated they would not give my information to anyone.

It may be a troll. If you go to unsubscribe they know they have a live
address. Best thing to do - if you don't want the list is sic
Mailwasher on them and bounce their email back to them. That will
unsubscribe you from most lists automatically.

--
ENJOY!!!
--------

When men are pure, laws are useless; when men are corrupt, laws
are broken. - Benjamin Disraeli