Re: [CH] From today's Santa Fe New Mexican newspaper - Chimayo

Matt Evans (tmattevans@gmail.com)
Fri, 28 Oct 2005 08:29:34 -0400

Well said, Perry.  It's funny that you mention how people don't know
much about New Mexico.  When my wife and I got married in North
Carolina (we were still living in NM) some of our friends from NM came
to the wedding.  When they went to the airport in Raleigh to fly home
-- and this is no joke -- they were told that they needed to go to the
international terminal!  This was in 1997!  Ahhh....the forgotten
state.

Matt