Re: [CH] King Donald

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Sun, 30 Oct 2005 17:01:26 -0800

Sorry bout that, Byron & Linda, but I simply prefer my own creation when
it comes to burgers. Somewhat like the Scot, for whom I have great
respect! Anybody wants to know what my recipe for burgers is, just ask
and I will post it...cheers, old ex Tronnatonian Doug who saw the light
and "emigrated" to BC