Re: [CH] Good chile-snacks

John H. Sphar (jsphar@pacbell.net)
Thu, 1 Dec 2005 14:09:10 -0800 (PST)

Hobby - your post reminded me that I never got back to
you in September after I tried your formula for
peach-hab ice cream.  I had mango, but it worked.  In
fact it was great.  AndyB's idea of adding powder to a
milkshake was good too.  I can't seem to get hab
powder that's very hot.  I'm going to get some from
Jim.  (I was able recently to get the pizza
maker/owner of a nearby pizza establishment to dump a
bunch of finely diced fresh habs on my pizza.
Barehandedly, he didn't know what they were and I
scared the heck out of him when I yelled, "Stop!".)

Thanks for your ideas, all.

John S.