Re: [CH] SPAMM from prppahead.com

Scott Peterson (scottp4@mindspring.com)
Wed, 07 Dec 2005 00:32:31 -0800

At 04:15 PM 12/6/2005, Frank J. Hashek wrote:

>Any info on this SPAMMer?

I contacted him a couple of months ago and warned him that California
has a very strong anti-spam law and he could be liable for $1,000 for
sending unsolicited email to me.  He wrote back very apologetic and
said he was only trying to keep his calendar business going and I
wouldn't hear from him again so I gave him a bye.   Yesterday I got
the same message.

When I checked his domain registration, I see he's now hidden it by
registering through domainsbyproxy.com.  This is generally not
something that honest people need to do.

I think he may need a stronger lesson.

His name is Larry Noggle.  The address I have for him is:
4 River Oaks Road
San Rafael, California 94901
chilemeister@peppahead.com

If you do a google search on him, you'll find quite a bit on him.

>Any success in getting off of his list?

Apparently not.  You can complain to him.  You should also complain
to abuse@domainsbyproxy.com .  If they get enough complaints, they'll
dump him and release the domain information.

>It would appear that he/she/it has stolen the chileheads list somehow.  Has
>this been verified?

                                           Scott Peterson

--
If it's zero degrees outside today and
it's supposed to be twice as cold tomorrow,

(346/689)