Re: [CH] SPAMM from prppahead.com

Dave Drum (dirty_dave@chillicooks.org)
Sat, 10 Dec 2005 17:17:42 -0600

Sandy Olson wrote:

> I guess Mr. Noogle doesn't bother with those of the moderate
> persuasion!  I have yet to hear from him ;^)

> Or perhaps it's because he things Iowa is out in the hinterlands and we
> don't need calendars.

Well, yeah. Every so often we can cut down a tree and count the rings
to see what year it is. That should be close enough for those of us
here in The Great American Outback.  Bv)=

I was beginning to feel left out, having not gotten any SPAM from old
Gizz Frizz, or what ever his current nom de guerre is. Good to see I
am A): not alone and that B): there is some other common thread to the
names he has grabbed other than this list.  Bv)=

--
ENJOY!!!
--------

Science is nothing but trained and organized common sense, differing
from the latter only as a veteran may differ from a raw recruit: and
its methods differ from those of common sense only as far as the
guardsman's cut and thrust differ from the manner in which a savage
wields his club. -- Thomas H. Huxley