Re: [CH] There's heated chocolate, and then there's _hot_ chocolate

Mike Nestrud (pink@gehennom.net)
Thu, 15 Dec 2005 12:02:31 -0500

On Wednesday, December 14, 2005, at 21:24:24, you wrote:
> Even since the weather turned cold, I've started to drink hot chocolate in
> the office again.  (I still pour a blip of coffee into it, too.)  A few
> days ago I realized I could add some of the red pepper powder I have in my
> desk (from my local Patel grocery store, under the Swad brand name).
>
> Oh, yes, _hot_ chocolate.  It doesn't take much powder!

Delicious!

Also, for those so inclined (i.e. everyone here) putting a little bit of
chopped up chile in the coffee basket does wonders for getting the
juices flowing on a cold winter morning!  Although I've backed off a
little bit after going a little overboard one day and almost throwing up
(empty stomach, coffee, capsaicin, heh).

-Mike

--
Michael Nestrud         |
pink@gehennom.net       |