Re: [CH] Do you sell chile products?

Hobby Farmer (hobbyfarmer@t-one.net)
Thu, 19 Jan 2006 18:22:16 -0500

Matt Evans wrote:

....can we get shout-outs from list members who sell
> chile-related products?  I am specifically interested in seeds and
> plants .....

Well, we do sell hot sauces, powders, bedding plants and chiles from
our farmers market stand and from our home.  We are small-scale,
note the "Hobby" in my on-line name.  Some sauces and powders we
make ourselves and some we buy from a certain Indiana Evil Corporate
Type and affix our own labels.

As to seeds, I have an excess of red round Rocoto, Bulgarian Carrot
and Cherry Bomb.  The Rocoto are from a six-year-old houseplant
grown from seed Cardinal Begg sent to me.  The last two are
open-pollinated, and may produce a few strange plants, but mostly
hold true.

Let me know how many seeds of each you might like and send me your
snail-mail address, and I'll get them off to you.  The same offer
goes to all list members, as long as my supply lasts.  First come,
first served.

Hobby Farmer