Re: [CH] 2006 Open Fields, several items

Ted Wagner (trwagner1@yahoo.com)
Tue, 7 Feb 2006 10:45:08 -0800 (PST)

Here's a couple suggestions...

A theme twist to "Independence Day" the film.

Could have one big pod hovering over the fields and a
bunch of pods going in and out of the big pod.

Could called it "Indepodence Day" or "In-Da-Pod-Dance
Days" with several chileheads dancing around a
campfire or a big pile of pods.

Or, how about a theme twist on the movie "Field of
Dreams"... "Pods of Dreams"

Or, how about a Christmas theme?  "Santa Pods"!  Have
a Santa made completely from different pods handing
out goodies to all the good chileboys and good
chilegirls at OF!  ;)

Or, showing my age, you could do a bit of a paraody on
Maureen Macgregor's old song "Torn Between Two Lovers"
and have "Torn Between Two Pods" and have a characture
with tears streaming down its face holding a pod with
a bite out of it in one hand and a pod with a bite out
of it in another.  In the background, the fields with
everyone dancing around the campfire.

;)

Or, how about a multi-theme twist?  George will love
this.  Combine "Sgt. Pepper's" with a fireman twist.
How about a characture in a firesuit and hat "Lt.
Pepper's Happy Pod Band" and a bunch of chileheads
playing pods all made out to be musical instruments.
;)

Ted

> jim@wildpepper.com wrote:
>
> >3-  Any suggestions (please!!) for this years
> theme?
> >

> >-Jim C
> >Mild to Wild(R)
> >Card carrying Evil Corporate Type :-)

Take the guess work out of picture hanging!
http://www.hanggup.com

Ted Wagner's Electric Telegraph Reference Library
http://www.trwagner.org