Re: [CH] Hanging About

Walt Spencer (g0tuj@g0tuj.karoo.co.uk)
Tue, 28 Feb 2006 14:40:13 -0000

----- Original Message -----
From: "Linda Reynolds" <lr21@cornell.edu>
To: "Dave Drum" <dirty_dave@chillicooks.org>
Cc: "Dale Freeman" <dalefreeman@netspace.net.au>;
<chile-heads@globalgarden.com>
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2006 3:18 PM
Subject: Re: [CH] Hanging About

> I'm still here too and have been around the block a few times! :-)
> Linda

> At 08:18 AM 2/26/2006, Dave Drum wrote:
> >Dale Freeman wrote:
>>I've been away for a while.  Any of the "old timers" out there still?

Yikes! Am I relieved! I had about given up on seeing any activity from the
worlds 'Hot-Heads'.  Thought this morning....must e-mail Jim and see if the
site has closed down or something equally irresponsible. But now I can see
that there is life out there.

This old timer is having his pancakes tonight. (Pancake Day in the UK)
Stuffed with red hot chile fried bananas, a shower of lemon and a sprinkle
of sugar. Wow! Don't need no recipe for this one, but anyone have a recipe
for chile strawberries? Yes?
Have a super hot time you chile-heads. Walt. CH#2218. An old Chile-Head from
the old country.