Re: [CH] (no subject)

John H. Sphar (jsphar@pacbell.net)
Fri, 17 Mar 2006 11:17:03 -0800 (PST)

Thanks guys.  I knew chiles didn't like "cold feet",
but wondered about the others.  One of the online
plant stores is careful to advise of that.

That explains why, (in "balmy California") my plants
did so poorly last year - it was more than a month
later than usual before the temp stayed above 55F at
night.

Even the Corn Palace down the road got his corn
planted way late.

Hopefully this year I will have more restraint and/or
it will be warmer sooner!

John