Re: [CH] Relleno's II

JohnT (Love2troll@kc.rr.com)
Tue, 11 Apr 2006 16:09:09 -0500

LB,

Sorry to be so tardy responding.  Gordy emailed me yesterday with the
'recipe'.  Totally simple.  Just egg & flour batter fried cheese-stuffed
pods.  If you have a Super Wally World nearby they carry the specialty
cheeses such as the Mexican string and crumbling ones.  I agree with his
choice as a good one.  This has been a breakthrough year for me as far as
good cheeses to use in my cooking....     Parmigiano Reggiano, Asiago,
Cabot's Sharp Cheddar etc.

jt

Gordy's email:

jt
Just a pepper to stuff with cheese of your choice.....Queso Fresco being my
favorite.

When you stuff it, you usually have to use a toothpic to hold it back
togather.

Use the stem to hold the pod for transporting around the kitchen dishes of
flour, eggs, skillet of hot oil

Egg

flour

Cook till golden brown.  I dont think there was too much detail on
ingreediants.  The pics tell the story.