Re: [CH] In the middle of an oil pipeline story...

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Sat, 22 Apr 2006 09:24:11 -0700

With a real name like that, he shoulda used Sordid Sauerbratten! Poor
haggis gets far too many put downs as it is...a great oatmeal
stuffing/dressing, full of onions, black pepper...and Marie even sticks
some of Jim's hab powder in as well.mmmmmmmmgood! See, I am still alive
& kickin! Doug in BC