[CH] Re: Chile Woman Contest

Susan Welsand (chilewmn1@bluemarble.net)
Tue, 20 Jun 2006 07:20:43 -0400 (EDT)

This year's contest has been a lot of fun for me. I've made two new
friends, one of whom is going to visit me laster this summer. I also heard
from a lady my age who also went to most of the 68 Tigers games, sat
behind the dugout and also has a World Series Ball signed by the players.
We had a good time going down memory lane.
I've had lots of guesses but no winner yet. (Well actually a guy in Europe
got the boxer right). Anyone want to take the hint above and guess again:
I've got one more week of shipping left.......
Susan
The Chile Woman