Re: [CH] Various replies

JohnT (Love2troll@kc.rr.com)
Sun, 25 Jun 2006 07:56:06 -0500

> John T - I managed to germinate one of you Superpubes (2003 I think.)
It is outside enjoying the sunshine. I am trying to fool it into
believing it is on a mountainside in Peru.

Cameron,

Good to hear from you!  If anyone can grow pubes you can.  Sent to 12
different countries over last few years and unreal the varying degrees of
success.  Some of the Rogues are about to give up.  Due to health prob last
fall I let abt 50 varieties (at least 1/2 pubes) fend for themselves outside
over winter.  Turns out they can't survive zone 5 winters.  (go figure)  So
starting over myself this year too.

Please keep us posted and hope to see you in Sept.

jt